SIM's Cybersecurity Special Interest Group (SIG) is hosting its debut Virtual Conference on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 11:00 am ET - 5:00 pm ET. This exclusive, high-level event will offer attendees the opportunity to engage with the sharpest minds on topics such as emerging cyber threats and what it takes to ensure your organization's security.
The virtual conference will offer two concurrent tracks:
UNDERSTANDING YOUR RISK & BUILDING RESILIENCE
• Ransomware & Other Cyber Threats, Why Are We Losing?
• Legacy Systems to the Internet of Things… Defending it All?
• Your Critical Assets – Cost Effective Risk Identification
• What Does the Dark Web Mean to You?
COMMUNICATING & MITIGATING ENTERPRISE SECURITY RISK
• Top 5 Things to Tell Your Board About Cybersecurity Risk
• Managing Your Risk Profile Through Your Attackers’ Eyes
• Cyber Innovation as a Competitive Advantage
• Cybersecurity Information Sharing – How Organizations are Doing it
Formed in June 2016, the Cybersecurity SIG's mission is to prepare members and their organizations to meet the challenges and mitigate the risks of tomorrow's ever changing cyber threat landscape.
The practitioner-led Cybersecurity SIG is the premier venue for executive leaders to address timely cybersecurity issues from a strategic perspective. Members gain access to educational forums, peer-to-peer exchange of best practices, and a resource library of actionable intellectual assets.
Register for the Cybersecurity Virtual Conference today!
The cost of registration is only $49 for SIM Members and $199 for non-members.