Capture The Flag:
Working as a team or by themselves, participants will get a chance to hack a real satellite payload using a ground simulator. They'll have to solve a series of challenges both on a simulated ground system and an engineering model of a payload now flying on Aerospace's Slingshot spacecraft. Along the way, they'll have a chance to learn about the intersection of space and cyber, and how we can defend our space systems against cyber attacks.
Continuous Learning Points (CSPs):
Each day of the cyber expo will be worth 5 CLPs for a total of 10 CLPs
MUST register on AcqNow between Nov 1 - Nov 8 to get CLPs (instructions
Attendance MUST be verified in order to qualify for CLPs (if attending
in-person, check-in at the welcome desk).
have a complete profile in ACQ Now to apply for CL Events; please ensure you
have listed your supervisor on your profile before you attempt to apply)
2. Select 'My Career'
3. Select 'Search for CL Events' located under the Training Events Group
4. Click on 'Search Catalogs' button (upper right-hand corner of page)
5. Type "SSC Cyber Expo" in the Event Name Field..
6. Click on 'Search' button (to the far-right of Event Name Field)
7. Click on 'View Scheduled' offerings button. You will see three offerings
displayed. One for the duration of two days (Nov 9 - 10), one for just Nov
9, and one for just Nov 10.
8. Click on 'Apply' button (open Nov 1)
9. Click on 'Submit' Request. This will complete the application process and
you will be automatically enrolled. After you apply you will receive a
system-generated email confirming your reservation.