Program Management: From Implementation to Evaluation
The Standards of Good Practice can be used as the guide for the operational and logistical components of a program. This workshop provides the guidance you need when managing and evaluating a program either on the ground or within an education abroad office.
Topics covered by this workshop include:
• Identifying constituents and meeting their needs
• Establishing program policies and procedures
• Developing guidelines for partnerships, internship, and research
• Allocating appropriate program resources
• Evaluating processes and outcomes
You will use interactive case studies to reveal the tools and knowledge needed to ensure your program meets the Standards of Good Practice.
This workshop is part of Module 3 of The Forum’s Professional Certification Program.