2 Days of 2e virtual conference is for parents, educators, and clinicians, to
help bring out the best and raise self-confidence in 2e learners (gifted with a
- Strategies for Home and Classroom Julie Skolnick, M.A., J.D.
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnoses Ed Amend, Psy.D.
- Gifted and 2e Identification Stephen Chou, Psy.D.
- Strength-Based & Talent-Focused Approach Susan Baum, Ph.D., Robin Schader, Ph.D
- Anxiety Dan Peters, Ph.D.
- Perfectionism Lisa Van Gemert, M.Ed.T.
- Underachievement Donna Y. Ford, Ph.D.
- Schoolwide Enrichment & Talent Development Joe Renzulli, Ed.D., Sally Reis, Ph.D.
- Academic Advocacy Bobbie Gilman, M.S.
- Inspirational Closing Keynote Jonathan Mooney
- Find resources in:
To add YOUR resource to our Exhibitor Hall, please Contact us with any questions.
Parents and Educators build community in our two chat rooms designed specifically for you! Meet friends and colleagues from around the world and share stories and strategies, ask questions and get acquainted.